About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Monday, October 14, 2013

First Eldar Paint Test

After taking yesterday off I was able to find some time tonight to finish up one of the Guardians.  Below are pictures of the completed model and paint scheme.  Let me know what you think.  I'm a little on the fence about it at the moment.  I just feel like something is off about it, and it's not quite popping the way I'd like it to.






7 comments: