About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Grey Knights: Crowe and Jokaero

So I stopped at my LGS today and got a great look at the new dex. I thumbed through it for almost and hour and quite pleased with what I saw. Let me just say I can't wait to have my own copy at home. Up above you can see the Jokaero Weaponsmith. Not what I had been expecting at all but I still like it quite a bit. Think I might have to get my hands on a couple and convert them up.

Here's Castellan Crowe. This model is probably one of my favorite marine models ever. It just looks fantastic. I'm not sure how useful he'll be on the table but I'll be getting him for sure.

I'll post up more when I get the chance.

3 comments:

  1. The ape looks pretty good IMO, but is still a stupid ape. ;)

    I'd just convert up a Servitor-Oblit to use instead.

    ReplyDelete