About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Horde Cometh

I've spent the last couple of days putting together the Battle Box I traded for plus Epic Lylith and a Seraph I picked up.  I've got to say that these Warbeasts are some pretty epic hunks of metal.  I'm not sure I've ever had so much time spent putting together a model, but when you have to pin every little thing to make sure it stays together it's just going to take a while.

Luckily I had just gotten a Dremel and ordered some small 3/64 drill bits and a chuck that would fit it.  That made things quite a bit quicker and I wouldn't recommend working with out the awesomeness of some power tools.

I still have a little bit of Green Stuff to do, but over all I'm quite pleased with the way everything is turning out, and I'm already liking the Cork bases they are standing on.  I'm going to have to pick up some paint soon to get going on these guys as I'm following another online tutorial for the painting which I think will help them turn out great, check it out, it's Faction Box in 10 days.





No comments:

Post a Comment