About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Saturday, August 22, 2009

BoLSCon 2009: Day 1

Hey Everyone, managed to get my buddies laptop going and unfortunantly I don't have photoshop on here so pictures are going to have to wait. Let's just say it's been a crazy crazy day, 4 games at 2k each is mind blowing. I'm surprised at how well organized everything is going and you can see it.

There are also quite a few beautiful armies here. The most amazing one I saw was a fantisy army where they had LED lights for every single model, and custom created clear plastic where it was shining out of. Once I get back in town I'll have to get you guys some pictures of these thing because they are awesome and give a lot of inspiration.

The morning started off rough though, I'm not going to blame the drinking until midnight or anything like that ;) But I don't think I was totally in the right mind.

I ended up going 3 and 1 and will give more detailed battle reports later but I ended up loosing the fist game to IG, Battle Squad Psykers are cheap haha. After that I played against Dark Templars and Won, then played against Tau and won against a guy having a pretty bad game.
Then the final game of the day was against Marines, It was the best game of the day (and not just because he bought me a beer) but it was very tacticaly challenging and I was in the game completely (beer helps) I ended up getting all of the objectives in the last turn, I felt bad for getting all the points, but it was still just a fun and well played game.
Well that's the update for the night, time to eat some pizza and relax with a couple drinks before I wake up, dice get rolling at 8 am, so wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment