About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Before North Texas Championship

Ok, so I had been asked after the Tournament on Saturday (June 13th) to post up my Armies Background and Flavor Text.

With the request made I figured I would also throw up some pictures and figured if I'm going to go through all the work to do this, I might as well make something that I can easily update along the way for the tournaments and events to come.

So a little History First, back in late December I started collecting my Eldar Army, starting with quite a few 3rd pieces from back in the day when me and my friend used to play. After walking into Lone Star Dallas back in January I found out about the Combat Patrol Tournaments I figured it'd be great to be a first run and a way to get started into my Eldar Army.

The First tournament was in Dallas and was Quite a bit of fun, but I found out quickly that it was more then just building an army and playing, it was about painting, a background story, and sportmanship.

After getting the Murphy's Luck award (for my falcon dieing from the first holo-field test) I decided that next time I played I'd be prepared.

That's when I signed up for the Arlington Combat Patrol Tournament, with a new Display Board, freshly painted models, and a story I was able to win every round and was awarded Over Champion, making me eligible to play in the June 13th tournament of 1,500 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment