About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

DFW Events: 1,500 pt Tourney at the Asylum

Hey Guys, if you've not heard yet there's a 1,500 tourney over at Comic Asylum in Plano on the 1st of August. Here's the link where you can sign up for the tourney, right now there are only 2 people but I've been there in the past and they've had pretty good turnouts for other events. Hope to see you guys there.

Details
Event Date 8/1/2009
Event Time 10:00 am
Fee $10.00

Detailed Description:
This is a Rogue Trader style tournament of 3 rounds. Codex Approved Armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment