About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Monday, June 14, 2010

1,500 pts in a Month: 5 Days to Go - Vet Squads

Hey everyone, sorry for the little progress, but man school has had me freaking busy. Who knew you could cram 2,500 pages of reading into a couple weeks. Well anyways, here's the work I've been doing.


This is one of the Inquisitor vets squads, as you can see it's going to be lead by Bastonne.

And here are the guys done, without Bastonne and two other special weapons that I was waiting on bits for.

A quick picture of my inquisitor with a new Combi-Melta.

Here are the conversions I had to do for the Melta Cadians.

And the conversions for the catachan metlas.

And boom, painted guys... yeah I know I forgot to take pics while painting them, oh well. So here are some finished pics of them, led by Harker, my other interrogator. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment