About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1,500 pts in a Month: 19 Days to Go - The LRC

Ok, so I'm so excited to have this one done, I took a break Friday and didn't do any work but then did about 3-4 hours of painting saturday and another 10 or so on Sunday and boom it was done. It took a lot of patients to do and being the first Land Raider I've painted a bit of learning here and there. I'm very pleased with the way it came out though, and the weathering effects that I was able to achieve.

Now I'm going to build and prep my first squad of vets and hopefully have them painted along with my Assassin and Inquisitor by the end of the weekend, that'll just leave me one more squad of vets and a chimera to paint :)














No comments:

Post a Comment