About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Friday, June 18, 2010

1,500 pts in a Month: Last Day - All Done

All Done, wow what an experience it has been working on these guys and after day for an entire month. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get it done. But here I am, 1,500 pts in the bag all painted to the highest quality I've ever done before.

Let me just say thanks to those guys who helped me get the bits and stuff I needed to get the project done on time. I can't wait for Astro Tomorrow, it's going to be a blast!!!

Well off to class I go, crossing my fingers that I get at least 5 hours of sleep before the tourney, lol.

-CKR








1 comment: