About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Monday, March 1, 2010

Escalation League at The Gamers Realm

The Gamers Realm is sponsoring a Warhammer 40k Escalation League starting 07 March. This league is designed to introduce new players to the Warhammer 40k system by allowing them to build up their army over the course of the Spring. Veteran players can start that other army they have been wanting to begin and join the fun as well.

All one needs to do to join the league is to stop by The Gamers Realm at 300 N. Coit Rd, Suite 230, and purchase a box item (squad, character, creature or vehicle) for the army you wish to play and let one of the friendly staff members know that you want to sign up for the league. They will take your name, the army you will be playing and what item you purchased for that army. They can also provide you details about the league or you can read them in the attachment to this post or stop by the gaming area and see the posting there.

To go along with this I'll be posting building up my new Khorne Army. Last time I checked we also have about 10 people committed right now to the League. So call or stop by and get signed up.

First Scenario is up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment