About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Saturday, May 29, 2010

1,500 pts in a Month: 21 Days to Go - GK Troops Done

Hey everyone, so I'm pretty pleased with myself at the moment because last night I finally finished the work on the Grey Knight Troops, a ban of 5 Grey Knight Terminators with a Grand Master and a Squad of 7 Grey Knights in Power Armor. I'm very happy with the way they've come out, and was not expecting the amount of time it would take to get to this point, spending probably close to 40 hours to get the two squads done.

But I think they came out quite nicely, so today I'll be working on the Land Raider Crusader as I just finished gluing it together. Expect to see some pictures on that in the next couple of days. And then I get down to the painting some IG Vets :)

So as always you can click the pictures for larger size, enjoy the ones below.

-CKR










No comments:

Post a Comment