About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cowboy Kenny - Custom Head Painted


It's official. Cowboy Kenny is Painted and the Justicar of a Strike Squad. The model painted fairly well, but there was a small texture on the head model that was overcome by using thicker paint to help even it out. I think it came out quite well though :)

I'll post some more progress of the Knights later, I've spent a week painting and have just about all of the infantry done, just need to do the nemesis weapons, and 3 Rhinos by Sunday to hit my goal. Keep an eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment