About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dallas GT: Railhead Rumble


If you've not heard of the Railhead Rumble put on by the infamous Heroic 28s podcast group, it's time for you to learn about it. It's one of the 40k GTs here in Dallas in a long time, other then the first ever Astronomi-con last year. Dallas has spent quite a bit of time dead in the water when it comes to GW Events but over the last couple years we've seen quite a big turn out for tournaments, especially with the support of our Austin Cousins.

This year, the Railhead Rumble will take place a A-Kon and will be on June 11th and 12th. It's a seven game tournament with the first four games seeding for the second day in which battle points start being awarded. That means that people of all caliber have a chance at winning even if you're not on table 1.

For more information check out the registration page here, http://theheroic28s.blogspot.com/p/rail-head-rumble-registration.html

It's only $40, not a bad deal for a seven game tournament, and don't forget I'll be there, as one of the Judges ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment