About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Thursday, May 27, 2010

1,500 pts in a Month: 23 Days to Go

Ok so Tuesday I started working on the Grey Knight Terminators.

It took me pretty most of the day Tuesday to get the silver onto them.

Then yesterday I started adding the trims, here is the Gold.

The reds.

The Scroll work and the whites.

Here are just about done, just a little bit more work to do on the bases, and face (I hate painting faces) and then I'm going to try the new technique for the Nemesis Weapons and they should all be done tomorrow. And if I can manage that then maybe I can manage painting their Land Raider too!

Wish me Luck :)

-CKR

No comments:

Post a Comment