About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Monday, May 17, 2010

40k in 40 Seconds: 'Ard Boyz Prelim Game 02

The second game of the day went quite well, with me and the Orks ending in a tie. I've got to say that Tommy was rolling some hot dice, and my opening round of shooting not doing anything, and I do mean missing with all of my twin linked missiles and him making all of his cover saves was a bit of a hit to start with.



To visit the video on youtube, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment