About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Monday, May 24, 2010

1,500 pts in a Month: 27 Days to Go

Ok, so as one can imagine the weekend was a little busy, and to make it even busier I received an email from my instructor with reading assignments to do before my class starts at UTD. So I didn't quite get a far as I was hoping to on these guys, but I'm still happy with the progress.

Here you can see them with the silver and gold on them.

Here I've finished all of the reds, and done bestial brown on all of the parchment.

Now I've worked my way from bestial brown, to vermin brown, to bleached bone on the parchements.

I then did the whites on the shoulder pads to get them ready for their unique shoulder pads.

So this part is probably the second longest part, other then the base of the silver on their armor. The hardest part is probably coming up with unique designs for all of the pads. I was going to keep going but unfortunately I didn't have any Hawk Turquoise to do the Nemesis Force Weapons. But I'll picking some of that up tomorrow.

That means today I'll start work on the Terminators, and the goal will be to have the PAGKs GKTs and maybe... maybe... the LRC painted by the end of the weekend. I'll keep posting up progress.

-CKR

No comments:

Post a Comment