About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Monday, April 26, 2010

TGR - TWG April 25th Tourney Results

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to share the results of yesterday with you. The tournament started quite well with 15 out of the 16 players showing up. Luckily I had brought up an extra army, and made the offer to the odd man out of taking a Bi or playing me. They all played, which I can understand, no one likes sitting out for 2 hours.

Everyone said they enjoyed the missions, well except for the first one, which will either get re-worked or dropped from future tournaments. But that is why I appreciate the Feedback, that way the next time I run it, I'll have that info.

Ok... ok... so before I keep babbling on. I would just like to thank everyone for showing up, and I hope you all had a great time.

Here are the results.

Best Overall went to Nick V. playing Salamander Space Marines:


Best General went to Trevor playing Tyranids;



Best Painted went to Nam for his Beautiful IG;




Once again, thank you for everyone who showed up and supported the tournament. For plenty more pictures go to the Flickr Page I set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment