About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Introduction

Greetings all. I too have been called upon to provide my unique take on things. I've been playing GW games since '88 and other games as they've come and go. Currently I have a rather large Imperial Guard Army for 40K as well as a Deathwing Army. For Fantasy I run Dwarfs and have collected quite a few of them. I have an article showing up in the latest issue of Tales of Battle which of course features the mighty Dwarf Entrenchment and it's uses.

Anyway, I digress. I also play Warmachine, Warlord, and just starting Malifaux. I also do Pen and Paper RPGs, Board Games, etc. I'm also a fan of PC Games and Console Games. So as you can see, I'm a gamer in more flavors than one.

I look forward to providing you all with some decent content to read while at work or home. Things should go well and hopefully we all have fun along the way. If not... we can all blame CoolKidRoc.

2 comments:

  1. I had to comment on this, if only for the fact that I also have a rather large Guard Army. And a Deathwing army. And have just started Dwarfs for fantasy. Are you in fact me, without my knowledge?

    It evidently a small world in hobby land, I'm looking forward to seeing more post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I am not you, but that doesn't mean we don't share awesome tastes in our games. ;)I look forward to perhaps putting a nice step by step guide on painting some Deathwing (an excuse to paint more of them) and possibly some of the new Elysians I've got in a box.

    Stay tuned ;)

    ReplyDelete