About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Battle Missions Archive!



GW has finally done what everyone on the internet has been wishing they would do for years. Internet Updated Content.

Today GW Announced that they'll be releasing and updating the Battle Missions book with new content that will be stored in the Battle Missions Archive. Take a look at it here, as they've already released a new mission.

Close Quarters Action

2 comments:

  1. Must admit this latest mission is cracking, I love the defensive fire rules. Looks like GW is really shaking up the game with these battle missions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to say it, but it's about time they did something like this. Free material to keep us interested in both the game and their website seems like a great idea. I wonder what took so long?

    ReplyDelete