About Me

Hey there, as you can see this is blog is all about gaming. And that's what I've been doing for pretty much all of my life. Currently I'm completely enveloped in Warhammer 40,000 and I'm breaking into the new Warhammer Fantasy system with the release of the new 8th edition.

Follow me as I build new armies, find newer and better ways to destroy my enemy, learn more about the rules, and just complain about the things that don't go my way :)
Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Updated 40k Reference Sheets


Are you always asking your opponent the stats on his guys. Well if you visit the Reference section on GWs site you can now download and print all the reference sheets on all of the armies.

Just click here.

2 comments:

  1. Ya I've got the base 40k sheet hand it helps a ton! Especially on late nights or after work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you can't. Several missing.. :(

    ReplyDelete